Tuesday 15 May 2012

ACTS OF FAITH

God has ever been so kind
He answered my prayers, He gave me my due shares
Through the journey, there were ups & downs
There were smiles & yes...there were frowns
He kept me going, He kept me steady
He made sure for every step I was ready
The odds were against me & the time wasn't right
I kept struggling through the endless night
But I kept my faith & I knew it for sure
I'll win this race, for my efforts were pure
Finally my time came & I got my reward
No...not paparazzi flashlight or some fancy award !
It was my soul-mate, my heart's piece amiss
he was handsome & charming, though not a prince
Life seemed so perfect & the days were bright
I was soaring in the sky to scale new height
I was the envy of every maiden girl
I felt like a grain of sand, transformed to a pearl !
But GOD has his own ways of testing your trust
He throws a challenge & to answer it is a must
He made me stand on yet another crossroad
with no hint of right or wrong, neither no signboard
Destiny is playing games & time is doing its trick
My vision is clouded & my heart feels so sick
But I am sure, oh yes...I am so sure
if there is a disease, there has to be a cure
I'll face this test and I'll face it fine
If there is a victory, it shall be mine
For I know that my prayers were true
He has seen it all & He knows what to do
He is the one who'll guide me through this time
He'll make me choose a nickle from a dime
Yes I know He is there & He'll leave me never
With you my Lord I can sail forever & ever.............

2 comments:

  1. Good to see that your faith is so strong. Everything that happens, happens for a reason and what is meant to be, will be. Thanks for visiting me and, lots of good luck with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete